Parent and Home Information
Informed Consent Agreement
- I/We, the undersigned hereby acknowledge that certain Risks of Injury are inherent to participation in dance, performance and recreational activities. These types of injuries may be minor or serious and may result from one’s actions, or the actions of others or inaction of others, or a combination of both.
- I/We understand that the Studio Guidelines are designed for the safety and protection of participants and hereby undertake to abide by these rules and regulations.
- I/We hereby warrant being physically fit to participate and understand that the choice to participate brings with it the assumption of those risks and results, which are part of these activities.
- I/We agree that Spotlight DanceWorks Inc. or its employees or agents shall not be liable for any injury to my person and or loss or damage to my personal property arising from, or in any way resulting from my participation in these activities and fees are not refundable in the case of injury.
Terms And Conditions
- Programs and classes offered are subject to availability.
- Spotlight DanceWorks Inc., at its own discretion, may withdraw or cancel a course without notice or liability other than to refund fees for lessons withdrawn or cancelled. We regret that we are unable to provide a refund for dance equipment and manuals.
- It is understood that the first payment of fees and the non-refundable registration fee must accompany this registration.
- Fees are calculated by multiplying the cost per class by the number of classes per year then dividing by the number of payments that are to be made.
- Fees are payable in advance according to the payment schedule you have committed to. Non-refundable Costume Fees are extra and must be paid by the date specified.
- It is understood and agreed that with registration, class placement is guaranteed for the full duration of the course year. If a student withdraws, there are no refunds for the balance of the month of withdrawal and no refunds will be granted after December 1.
- There is a $30 charge for NSF cheques.
- Spotlight DanceWorks Inc. reserves the right to suspend students for inappropriate conduct and/or non-payment of fees. In the case of inappropriate conduct fees are not refundable.
- Students must comply with the class dress code and correct grooming as stated on the studio website.
- Students and Parents/Guardians are asked to acquaint themselves with our Studio Guidelines.
- I/We give permission for use of any photos of my child to appear in any studio advertising or displays within the studio.