ALL PARTICIPANTS ENTERING THE FACILITY MUST COMPLY WITH THIS DECLARATION
Spotlight Danceworks Inc. (the “Studio”) requires the disclosure of exposure or illness in order to safeguard the health and safety of all participants and limit the further outbreak of COVID-19. This Declaration of Compliance will be kept safely, and personal information will not be disclosed unless as required by law or with your consent.
A participant (or the participant’s parent/guardian, if the participant is younger than 18 years old) who is unable to agree to the terms outlined in this document is not permitted to enter the Studio’s facilities or participate in the Studio’s activities, programs, or services.
I, the undersigned being the participant named above and the participant’s parent/guardian (if the participant is younger than 18 years old), hereby acknowledge and agree to the terms outlined in this document:
- The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization and COVID-19 is extremely contagious. The Studio has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and requires all participants (or their parent/guardian, when applicable) to adhere to the compliance standards described in this document.
- The participant has not been diagnosed with COVID-19. OR If the participant was diagnosed with COVID-19, the participant was cleared as noncontagious by provincial or local public health authorities more than 14 days prior to the date this Declaration of Compliance was signed.
- The participant has not been exposed to a person with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19. However, if the participant was exposed to a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19, the date of exposure was more than 14 days prior to the date this Declaration of Compliance was signed.
- The participant is attending or participating voluntarily and understands the risks associated with COVID-19. The participant (or the participant’s parent/guardian, on behalf of the participant (when applicable) agrees to assume those risks, including but not limited to exposure and being infected.
- The participant has not, nor has anyone in the participant’s household, experienced cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (including fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing).
- If the participant experiences, or if anyone in the participant’s household experiences, any cold or flu-like symptoms after submitting this Declaration of Compliance, the participant will immediately isolate and not attend any of the Organization’s facilities, activities, programs or services until at least 14 days have passed since those symptoms were last experienced.
- The participant has not, nor has any member of the participant’s household, travelled to, or had a lay-over in any country outside Canada, or in any province outside of Ontario in the past 14 days. If the participant travels, or if anyone in the participant’s household travels, outside the Province of Ontario after submitting this Declaration of Compliance, the participant will not attend any of the Organization’s facilities, activities, programs or services until at least 14 days have passed since the date of return.
- The participant is following recommended guidelines, including but not limited to, practicing physical distancing, trying to maintain separation of six feet from others, frequent hand washing, and otherwise limiting exposure to COVID-19.
- The participant will follow the safety, physical distancing, and hygiene protocols of the Studio.
- This document will remain in effect until the Studio, per the direction of the provincial government and provincial health officials, determines that the acknowledgements in this Declaration of Compliance are no longer required.
- The Studio may remove the participant from the facility or from participation in the activities, programs or services of the Studio at any time and for any reason if the Studio believes, in its sole discretion, that the participant is no longer in compliance with any of the compliance standards described in this document.